Adsense verification process is actually one of the processes all Adsense-user will certainly come across. Website owners and bloggers all over the world today now partially depend on Google ads network for their website monetization and so on.
Moreover; they would always want to monetize their efforts. Meanwhile, most of these adsense users stumble upon a particular problem which is “Adsense Verification”. This is actually where they get stocked.
Bloggers and website owners know the importance of ad networks. The right ad network will help you monetize your website without hindering the user experience. There are so many ads networks I can recommend to every website owners. Ads networks like
- Google adsense
- Propeller ads
- Hilltop Ads and so many others.
In the list of so many ads networks, Google adsense happens to be one of the best profitable ads network so far. Bloggers and website owners use these networks but majority of the top earners uses Google adsense.
Apparently before we move further, I’d like to explain or probably tell you what Google Adsense is all about. Yeah! That’s very necessary because it will enhance or give the readers’ the lead towards grasping this very content section.
So this leads to write on What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense Account
Google AdSense is a prominent and trusted ads network which several publishers use to make money from their blog and websites. It is a simple and most powerful and popular source of earning for publisher and webmaster.
In addition to that, Google AdSense is program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience.
These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google. They can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression n basis. Google beta-tested a cost-per-action service, but discontinued it in October 2008 in favor of a Double-click offering (also owned by Google).
There are two ways to make money from AdSense:
- Impressions – this is based on the number of pageviews of pages or posts with ads
- Clicks – this is based on how many people click on the ads
Ideally, to make this as basic as possible, all you just have to do is to sign up for an AdSense account and add the code to your blog or website. Also note that Google Adsense threshold is $100. This means that you are not eligible to withdraw your earnings until it has gotten up to a $100. Google will either send you a paper check or make a direct deposit into your bank account.
Google Adsense YouTube
Do you also know that Google adsense can work on youtube too? Yeah with Google AdSense, you can actually make money on your YouTube videos without doing much work than signing up.
Basically, whenever one of your viewers clicks on an ad on your YouTube channel or on one of your videos, you get paid a specific amount of money. Advertisers bid on the video ad space that you and other YouTubers provide in your monetized accounts. The highest bidder gets their advertisement showcased in a banner ad or pre-roll video on your videos or in the sidebar on your YouTube channel.
When one of your viewers clicks on a video ad, the company or individual behind the advertisement is charged, and you get a share of the money they pay Google to showcase it.
How do I Sign Up/Register for Google Adsense
Signing up for Google adsense just requires few steps and then we’re good to go. But before you’ll be qualified to sign in for adsense you must at least be above the age of 18, otherwise you will need to apply using the name of a parent or guardian who gives you permission to do so. Then secondly you must have either a website or a blog.
If you successful secure those, then you’re qualified to apply for adsense. Here is the step by step guide on how to started with this;
- Firstly, you’ll need to create an email account (Only gmail).
- Sign up for AdSense (navigate this through their website> www.adsense.com).
- Add AdSense ads to your blog.
- After that, then wait while your account is reviewed and either accepted or rejected (This process takes over 3 consecutive working days or even more than it). You can keep visiting Google Adsense login page to check if you gat any issue to solve
Yeah! That’s just it but there some important information you should know about adsense before getting started.
- DON’T USE MORE THAN 3 AD BLOCKS ON A SINGLE PAGE: Google allows up to 3 ad blocks on a page. So if you have one in your header, one in your sidebar, and one at the end of your post, that’s the limit for that page. Also, don’t plaster ads all over the place and annoy your regular readers! There are ways to implement the ads without making your site ugly.
- NEVER, EVER CLICK YOUR OWN ADS: In case you aren’t aware, Google pretty much knows everything. And they can tell if you’re clicking your own ads. It’s very tempting to click about 50 times and make some money, but all it will do is result in being banned.
- PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR AD CLICKS: If you average 2 clicks a month and you suddenly get 100 in a day, chances are that something is wrong. If you’ve pissed someone off and they decide to fight back by clicking all over the place, you can get banned even though you didn’t do anything.
- NEVER RELY ON ADSENSE AS YOUR SOLE INCOME SOURCE: Even if you get really good at SEO and you have 100 websites making thousands of dollars each month in AdSense, you never know when something could happen to trigger Google’s no-no sensors. You can make good money with AdSense, but you should also use other monetization strategies just in case.
- NEVER, EVER ENCOURAGE FRIENDS OR FAMILY TO CLICK YOUR ADS: Same as above. You can and will be banned from AdSense, and don’t ever think Google won’t figure it out. I don’t know how they do it, but I have seen it happen to people I know. JUST DON’T.
HOW TO VERIFY ADSENSE Account Properly
It is believed that before you could make any withdrawal you’ll certainly need to verify your Adsense Account. Google demands that you verify your adsense.
In a nutshell, on this very segment, I’ll be sharing with you the simple method on how to verify your adsense with pin. Before we get started with this, I’ll like to give you an important piece.
One of the Google policies demands that before you can withdraw your funds you’ll need to verify the Adsense Account. This does not have anything to do with getting to the threshold (Payout).
Before sending you any payment from your Adsense Account, Google Adsense wants that you verify your Address. For that reason, Google Adsense sends a 6 digit Code which is known as Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Payment Address, which you have provided in your Google Adsense Account. This PIN is also known as Adsense PIN.
This means that even if your funds have gotten up to the Adsense threshold (which is $100), you’ll still need to verify the adsense account before you’ll be eligible to make any withdrawal.
So in regards to the Adsense Pin Verification, Google Adsense sends you a PIN to verify your address when your Adsense earnings reach the Verification threshold ($100) for the first time.
So without wasting much of your time, let’s quickly move on to the several ways by which you can possibly verify your adsense account.
Adsense Pin Verification
To verify Adsense account with PIN, follow these steps:
- Firstly, you’ll have to log-in to your adsense using your email and your email password.
- Secondly, navigate the Account Information Page under the Settings Option.
- After that, kindly click on verify address link option button.
- Next, enter your PIN and click on Submit Button.
- You will get a mail from Google Adsense about the Adsense verification status. But you may still see the
Please in doing these, I’ll like you to know that it is very important for you this. If you have not received your Adsense PIN then don’t submit or use your guessing PINs for your Adsense Account. Because if you entered the wrong PIN 3 times then your Adsense Account will be suspended. And you will lose your all Adsense earnings.
So be wise and never try to be super smart in doing this.
Google Adsense Phone Number Verification
Verifying your adsense account with your phone is quite easy but also requires some processes and steps just like the Adsense Pin Verification. So in regards to Google Adsense Phone Number Verification, follow these steps;
- The first and foremost process is to the Google Phone Number Verification page by clicking HERE
- Secondly fill in the form with your real details in the required fields (Name, Email Address, Publisher ID…)
- In the Phone No field, make sure the phone number you’re giving corresponds with your account information in your Adsense account.
- After that, click on the submit button.
Verify Adsense Account with Passport or Any Other Official Identity
In Adsense PIN Verification, a user is allowed and permitted to request for a PIN up-to three times. An issue comes up when you’ve already requested for PIN for three good times yet you have not received it. Many people become dumbfounded on this stage.
But there’s always a remedy for all problems. Today I provide to you another way to verify your adsense account without using pin. Yeah! You can verify your Adsense account using any of your valid ID (Government issued Documents. Like as- Passport, Government issued Identity card, Bank account copy, Telephone bills copy, Adhar card (Identity card in India) and much more).
There’s one thing you must not mess-out with. Please make sure that the address on your Adsense Account corresponds with those your ID (That’s very important). Don’t use an ID which has a different address from what you have in your Adsense Account.
You can find an option of Submit Document in your Adsense account after the request of your last (3rd) PIN. But you can submit your ID proof after the four weeks from the last (3rd) generated PIN. But before four weeks you can’t verify your Adsense account address. And this link will redirect to Adsense Troubleshooter.
So in verifying your Adsense Account without PIN Verification, you will have to provide the following details; just like in the image above
- Your Name (Payee Name In Adsense Account)
- Your Email address
- Your Adsense Publisher ID. (You can found it on Account Information Page)
- Scanned copy of Document. Scan your document with superior quality. And save it as JPG or PDF file.
Now, if you have successfully secured those information and files listed above then we’re good to go. Follow these steps to complete this verification process;
- Firstly, visit Google Adsense login page and login (Using your email and your email password).
- Now, quickly go to the Account Information Page
- Then click on verify Address link option.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find an option to Submit Document.
- Yeah! Click on the link.
- After that, a Form will be shown to you
- Fill your Details & Upload your ID document copy.
- After that, then click on the submit Button to successfully complete the process.
How Long Does Google Adsense Take to Verify?
Once you reach Adsense Address Verification threshold amount, Google Adsense will send your Address Verification PIN in next 3-5 days and it will arrive to you in 2-4 weeks. But it may take more time.
So having gone through this very content, did you find it interesting? Or perhaps have you got any question to ask or any suggestion to render?
Yeah! You’re free to do so. Kindly send us a feedback using the comment box below and please don’t forget to share this very content, thanks very much.